Tuesday, January 11, 2011

{Airport Style}

I am getting a little anxious to go somewhere. Anywhere. I just want to travel. I know I won't be for awhile with school starting, so it makes it even worse. Other than a couple of weekend trips, it looks like I am landlocked for awhile. Here are a couple of starlets dressed to impress while they travel. I go back & forth on whether to dress to the nines, I mean you never know who you might see or meet, or go casual. I wore a dress once on my way to California, I thought it was so cute, until it was completely wrinkled by them time I got to my destination and I had to go through a security check where they blow air all around you in a clear box (no I'm not making this up), and my dress blew up. Maybe I should just stick to jeans, Uggs, and a comfy shirt? What is your airport style?{ Loving Leanne Rimes neutrals}
{Kim Kardashian dresses up, I could never wear these boots, it must take her an hour at security}

{Fergie is rocking a bohemian look @ LAX}



{Victorian Beckham, who is pregnant, keeps her style nice & neat}



{Emily Blunt, keeping it casual, this is more my style}




{Cameron Diaz looks perfectly comfortable and still sophisticated}



all pictures from people.com

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I have horrible airport style. I like to wear sweats. I know, awful! But I generally sleep on the plane so I like to be comfy.