Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Before & After: mini office

I have an extra room that I have been debating on turning into an office or a guest room. My parents let me use their gorgeous antique iron bed, so it is a guest room now that I love. But, I have to have an office area. A place for bills, my laptop, odds & ends. So, I turned my old vanity desk into a cute little mini office, and here it is..{Before: wrong color, and blah}{After: perfect color that goes with the rest of my living room}


{ I love it! I just need to always keep it this neat}

{ The accessories are all from TJ Maxx and so is this chair, got the little box a Goodwill, and I had the lamp and the wall art. Now its perfect for paying bills & blog stalking}









1 comment:

Mom said...

I really like it. The gold disks are perfect, with the gold frames. It looks great.