Thursday, February 3, 2011

{Celebrity Crush: Jeff Bridges}

This is my second post on celebrity crushes that I have. Like I warned previously, they are not your average crushes. Case in point: Jeff Bridges. Love him. He is so ruggedly handsome. I actually dig him more with a beard a la' Crazy Heart more than anything. There is just something about him. I can even see it in "The Dude". I recently saw True Grit with my family (its rare to get my dad in the theater unless its something grand) and it was incredible. I read the book, but never saw the original with John Wayne. But, I can tell you that Jeff Bridges is amazing!! I was really disappointed when this entire move got snubbed at the Golden Globes, but found out that he is nominated for an Oscar!! He won last year for Crazy Heart and his speech was so great. He really seems to be in love with his wife who he has been married to forever and one of his daughters is actually his assistant. I think that is part of what makes him so attractive.{True Grit, if you haven't seen it, go see it!!}

{this just cracked me up}


{around the time of The Fabulous Baker Boys, so handsome!!}


No comments: