Monday, May 23, 2011

{Spring Wedding & Road Tripping}

Heading to a wedding in Texas for the long weekend and I am way too excited. I am excited for the wedding, of course, but since we are driving ll the way to Texas, why not make it a road trip to Dallas! I have neurotically made an itinerary for the entire weekend (I'm what they call a planner) and I'm sure we will have a blast. I am going to take tons of pictures, this wedding is @ a farm and the invites were a little quirky, I am expecting it to be very different but very adorable.


If there is one thing I don't mind getting up early for-- its a road trip!

Retail therapy

Dallas got a Sprinkles Cupcakes and we are most definitely hitting it up, I need to know what the hype is!





This is my dress! I found it @ Express, originally $128, got it on sale and used a coupon- $24!


Hopefully I find deals like that in Dallas.


We are going to the usual Northpark Center which is the best of the best, I LOVE that place, but also trying out some new spots too. I got some recommendations on places to eat and I can't wait try them out!








No comments: