Monday, February 15, 2010

To blog or not to blog?

As usual, I am a late bloomer. I have been sucked into the blogging world. It all started with one and then I became a "blog stalker". I just find them so interesting and helpful along with inspirational and hilarious. I debated back and forth with myself. Is it too self absorbed, vain, narcissistic? Yes, yes, and yes. But, what the heck. If I enjoy reading them so much, I am going to give actually having a blog a try. So, here we go...

I am going to make this blog a blog that I would want to read everyday. It will be about cooking, decorating, movies, books, celebrities, beauty, fashion, shopping, traveling, TV, and maybe a little about my life and family(I'm nervous about this part). So, if anybody is out there... hi mom!, I hope you enjoy. I hope this is a good way to keep a sort of diary for myself. And because I hate a post with no pics, here is a picture of my and my better half at a Razorback game last fall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is good to have a place to journal your thoughts. One day you will look back at it and it will be interesting to see. Put a bunch of pictures on too so you have a place to save them.
Birthday and anniversaries stuff you want to keep and see how things change from year to year. I think you are the better half, but I'm kinda bias.
You have a lovely family and I am very proud of you.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a better week this week. Kelly sure had a great bisque, it was nice having a meal at her new place. I think she is having a good time living on her own.
It was nice having you all come out to the house on Saturday. It was such a beautiful day and the guys sure had fun. Chad really helped dad out putting that thing together.
Job well done.

Mom said...

I am trying to put my name on your blog instead of going by anonymous, I hope this worked. I will give it a try.