Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!

{Catalina Island, Fall '09}
Today is my dad's 50th birthday! Old man!! Here are some things that will always remind me of my dad:
By the way, these are the ONLY pictures I have of my dad, half of them he's not even looking @ the camera!!


1. MUSIC, 60's, 70's, 80's, I grew up listening to it all, that is where I get my love of and knowledge of music, thanks dad, for waking me up @ 8am on the weekends blaring Bruce Springsteen!

2.DOGS or any other living breathing creature that God created, I also got my bizarre love of animals from him.

3. Would you rather?... its a game our family has played forever.

4. Traveling, I hope I can take my kids to some of the places that he has taken our family, can't wait to go on another family vacation one day?!

5. STORIES, hands down the best storyteller I know. My sister and I are always asking about "that one time" when he was growing up, we laugh so hard!!


Happy Birthday, Dad, Love ya!

Bug

No comments: