Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Beachy Inspiration

I think its time for a little decorating inspiration. Ever since I moved, I have been leaning towards a beachy theme. I'm not talking seashells or cheesy signs, but just color wise. Nothing in my home is red or even a warm color of any kind. Blue, Greens, and all sorts of neutrals. I think its super calming. Here are some really beautiful examples of the beachy/cottage look.{chalky blue painted wicker chairs}



{Love the striped chair cushions, I love how this gets the same look without any pastel color}




{I've always wanted a sea grass chair from Pottery Barn and that pillow is too cute}



{I have no words. I die over this.}



{Love this kitchen, its so perfect. Blue island with carrera marble top, my dream}



{ok, so this is a little more literal, but I still like it}


{This is perfectly my style. Wouldn't change a thing.}


{all pics from BHG.com}


No comments: