Sunday, June 5, 2011

{Lust List}

When I see things that I want/need (99.9%want), I like to make a list and blogging helps me do that. Here are a few things that I am lusting over lately. Kind of random, but I can't get them out of my head.
{Steve Madden wedges, saw these on sale @ Nordstrom in Dallas, why did I not buy them?}{This smells amazing, I have no business buying another perfume, but I might make an exception for this one plus the bottle is cute.}



{OPI Sparrow me the Drama from the Pirates color line.}






{Dying over this new bluish color from Le Creuset. One day I will own several pieces}





{I am totally getting this old school Huffy bicycle, I found it at Walmart for under $100!, I want a basket too! Too much?}



{Speaking of bicycles, loving this JCrew tee, you can't tell but the spokes have sequins}





No comments: