Wednesday, October 5, 2011

{Color Blocking}

This color blocking trend is everywhere. I love the idea. Sometimes I just see colors that don't seem like they should go together, but somehow they do. It just works. I don't know if there is a trick to it, using a color wheel or something fancy or if it is just effortless. Either way, I'm liking it. Here are some celebrity color blocking inspirations.{Kristin Cavallari }
{Pink, red, and white, somehow it works on SJP}



{Carey Mulligan in Roksanda, love the red shoes!}


{Pippa Middleton going casual in this Zara dress}


{Olivia Palermo in DKNY}


{Emily Blunt in Prada}





{I think I'll play it safe and start with a shoe, like this Aldo VIA}




{Or this Jessica Simpson Collection, suede heel, so cute!}



{All pics from Instyle.com; shoes dillards.com}



No comments: