Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Meet Henry...

I recently lost my sweet dog, Penny. She was such a sweet forever puppy and I will miss her more than words can say. Not that loves of my life are replaceable, but I stumbled across this little guy- and he is helping to fill the hole in heart. I found Henry ( a chihuahua beagle dachshund mix) at the Humane society, someone had just dropped him off moments before I got there. They had found him wandering the streets, and at only around 9 weeks, and the cold weather that we had had the night before, I just couldn't walk away. He really is a sweet little soul, and although, I had completely forgotten how time consuming a puppy can be, he puts a smile on my face everyday!

{Our attempt at a family photo}



1 comment:

mom said...

I love your family photo