Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2010 VMAs



Ok, I am way too old to admit this, but I have been watching MTV for way too long. I always remember to watch the VMAs every September. For the fashion, celebrities and crazy performances. Here are a few of my favorite moments from the show. No pictures of Lady Gaga's "meat dress", so not cool.
{Ashley Green looking great in Giambattista}

{Florence & the Machine, this chick can sing! I have been a fan for a while, I have mixed emotions about them being on the VMAs, I feel like my little secret is out }{I have strong feelings that Ms Taylor Swift is such a mediocre singer, but, I have to admit I liked this song & performance. Very different.}



{I was so excited to see Rhianna perform with Eminem. That song is so powerful and she looks great with the red hair, who knew?!} {Florence looking glamorous, I am obsessed with her voice, so beautiful!}




{Hayley Williams of Paramore, I have a secret girl crush on her. Her performance with B.o.B. was one of my favorites.}













2 comments:

Lyndsy said...

Florence + the Machine was incredible. Her voice live is outstanding. I was familiar with the song but not the band and bought the CD the next day. So good!

Brunch at Saks said...

Just found your blog and wanted to say hi- love it! I thought Ashley Green looked gorgeous as well and was also so excited when Rihanna came out to sign with Em! xoxo