Tuesday, December 21, 2010

4 Million Lights...

This past weekend, my mom and I decided to take a break from decorating, and head to Branson, MO. I have season passes to Silver Dollar City, and I have only used them a few times. I have heard so much about their Christmas light display, but I've never gone to check it out. It was a great time. The weather wasn't too terribly cold and by the time we got there, after shopping, it wasn't too crowded. We ended up doing some flea marketing downtown, there are like 5 flea markets on Main St., and then we went to the outlets to Christmas shop. All in all, it was a great day with my mom. I only have one more day of work and one more present to buy!! Here are a few pictures of the park.
This tree was so huge, every half hour there was a show with music that coordinated with the lights. So pretty.

Trying to stay warm with hot chocolate
the hot chocolate with the works: choc chips, marshmallows, whipped cream, peppermint, choc on top!!

Yummy!




all the lights + the camera flash= I need a tan!










Such cute little shops and the best food ever!














1 comment:

mom said...

It was a really fun day and night. My first time to see the Christmas Lights in Branson too. 4 Million lights, it was spectacular.
All the shopping done and looking forward to some special family time.
All we have to do now is the baking and cooking, and last but not least watching the family open their presents. That is the best part to me. I never get tired of watching my kids open presents, Merry Christmas!