Wednesday, December 22, 2010

{Christmas Music Favorites}

At work, for the past 2 weeks, we have listened to nothing but Christmas music and it makes me really happy. I love this time of year and love the music as well. You can't beat the classics, Frank, Elvis, The Beatles, but, there are some pretty good new ones out there too. I was wrapping up the last of my gifts(finally), and I put my ipod on my Christmas playlist. I decided to make a list of my favorites. I can't believe Christmas is this weekend! This year has flown by!
1. Winter song; Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaleson
2. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home); U2
3. Christmas Song; Dave Matthews & Tm Reynolds
4. Christmas All over Again; Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
5. Santa Claus is back in Town; Elvis Presley
6. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas; Frank Sinatra
7. Its Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas; Harry Connick Jr.
8. The Little Drummer Boy; Jessica & Ashley Simpson
9. Christmas Cannon; Trans-Siberian Orchestra
10. So This is Christmas; John Lennon

No comments: