Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Wishlist

There is one more weekend left to Christmas shop. To say that I need to get with it, is an understatement. I have gotten 1 tiny present and that's it. My sister and I make Christmas lists ( well, I started this, got made fun of, and now she does it too) and I made mine very down to earth this year. I am on a budget, so i figure everyone else must be too. I know kind of what I am going to get everyone, but here are a few things that any girl would love and are very much affordable.
{Tocca Cleopatra, the most amazing perfume, $68, Sephora}
{teal burlap Tom's, $44}

{Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate, you make it with milk, its the good stuff!}





{Tori Spellings, newer book, Uncharted TerriTORI, $18, Target}







{ I am obsessed with infinity scarves, I found mine in California, but am having a hard time finding them at home}

{ I love a gold watch, this Fossil one is super affordable}




{Tory Burch, Reva ballet flats, these are the best flats, super comfortable and gotta love the TB logo, Nordstroms}



{Kings of Leon's new CD, Come around Sundown, I don't know how you can't love this entire CD, its a little rock and a little country, $12, Amazon. }











No comments: