Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

{Happy Turkey Day!}
A few things I am thankful for today and everyday...
1. My family, though small, they have big hearts and I do not know what I would do without them (especially this year!)
2. My house, not quite moved in yet, but very excited for all of the storage space and backyard.
3. My job, very stressful, and I know I complain a lot, but it is great and I know that there are many out there with no jobs.
4. My health, knock on wood, I feel healthy, even through all of the stress.
5. My friends, the ones who know me and I can actually
count on.
6. My babies, meaning my dogs. They mean so much to me and have been my buds through some tough times.
And some not so important things, but none the less, still thankful for...
7. Target, you know what I mean. I could live there.
8. Fall weather, we are having such warm weather lately, today is suppose to be in the 30s, finally!
9. Thanksgiving leftovers, nothing beats a turkey sandwich.
10. Lazy days, like today. Sleep in, start cooking, watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, hang with friends & family, Eat, take a nap. Can't beat a day like that.

No comments: