Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Change will do me good

I just got home from a wonderful trip to California and Las Vegas. It was so great to get away from everything crazy in my life. I will post more on that later. When I got home all of the trees looked like they were on fire. I was so happy that I didn't miss them turning, it's one of my favorite things. The leaves changing and falling made me think and reflect on a lot of things.
Its time to let go of all things negative. My life is wonderful and I am blessed. I have gotten far away from poisonous people who had brought me down (way down) in the past. No more of that and no more dwelling on the time wasted on them. It is time for me to focus on me and to live a healthy & happy life, drama free.
{ gorgeous fall foliage right outside my door}





{Here's to a change in season including my attitude!}



1 comment:

mom said...

THIS IS MUSIC TO OUR EARS. YOU DESERVE A HAPPY FUN FILLED LIFE AND NOW YOU ARE FREE TO PURSE A NEW BEGINNING. THINGS JUST WORKED OUT SO WELL FOR YOU AND YOU WERE ABLE TO SNAP RIGHT BACK. PLUS, YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU KATIE DENNIS. SO PROUD!