Sunday, November 21, 2010

{Thanksgiving Favorites}

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week. I am in the middle of moving, so I am stressing about that, but I am still a little excited about this time of year. I get to get together with my favorite peeps, my family, and eat and make awesome food and just be thankful for all that we have been blessed with. Here are a few of the things I am looking forward to eating making and just some cute ideas.I made these bacon wrapped dates last year and they were amazing. I got the idea from really cool South American restaurant and I had to recreate them.
Barefoot Contessa's pumpkin cupcakes. Yum.

Slatkin & Co. creamy nutmeg 3 wick candle. My favorite fall candle.


When I went to Cali, I saw these cake pops, like these, but I found this recipe for peanut butter chocolate pops that seemed more appropriate for Thanksgiving. Plus, I am not the biggest fan of cake and these are the perfect amount.




Gorgeous Pottery Barn table setting. They have these turkey plates every year, one year I will have them!





I love this idea, but when I searched for fake acorns, I found out that they don't come cheap. So, my frugal self, went out to my parents land and found the real deal for nothin. Same look, sorry squirrels!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just LOL'd. love you, girl!