Friday, April 2, 2010

{Anthropologie Inspiration}



{anthropologie kansas city Country Club Plaza}


Anthropologie has been one of my favorite places for the past 5 or so years. I usually head straight to the sale room or table, but end up spending at least an hour every time I go. I have gotten so many awesome deals from their sales. The store is such a crazy mix of old and new. You can really go in there and get inspired. I can't wait to see what they have displayed in their windows every time I visit. I couldn't get over the elaborate chandelier(center) in KC, it was over the check out area and it was incredible. The store reminds me of a high class flea market. The clothing is a little pricey for me, of course you have to check out the sales first, the accessories are great and decently priced, dishes, cookbooks, aprons, towels, etc. And you have to visit their beauty section, the best candles and perfume. Even if you go just to check out the display, its worth it.








No comments: