Wednesday, April 14, 2010

{gorgeous gwyneth}

I love Gwyneth Paltrow. I love her husband, I love her kids' names, and I love her blog/weekly email. I think she seems like such a cool chick, I mean, she has to be pretty awesome to be married to Chris Martin. I remember her being on a talk show talking about how she was a"skinny fat girl" I feel like I can totally relate. I laughed so hard when she said that because I knew exactly what she was talking about. Lately, her body has been amazing, she has been training with Tracy Anderson ever since Iron Man. I watched her on Oprah not too long ago talking about how she does pilates in a 80 degree room and burns like, twice the amount of calories. If you haven't already heard of GOOP, you need to check it out. She writes weekly emails about shopping, traveling, cooking, etc., its really insightful. I love checking my email and reading what she has to say. She is on the cover of the May issue of Harper's Bazaar, here are some pics.
{looking lovely}{click here to sign up for GOOP}


{May issue of Harper's Bazaar}

No comments: