Monday, March 8, 2010

{2010 Oscar Fashion Favorites}

I really enjoyed this years Oscars. It was very entertaining, the hosts were hilarious, and the stars were beautiful. A very classy 3 1/2 hours! I loved Sandra Bullock's acceptance speech, and although I was rooting for Jeremy Renner for best actor, I am glad Jeff Bridges won, I think I have a strange sort of crush on him?! Anyway, I was impressed with the fashion for the most part, there could have been some more color, but overall very nice. I won't even talk or post anything about the guys, I mean how do you mess up a designer 3 piece suit? (unless you're Robert Downey Jr., but he gets a pass). They all looked great to me. Here are my favorites of the night, all good, no bad! We will have to see if Joan Rivers agrees with me... {sandra bullock looking AMAZING in Marchesa}
{i know most will disagree, but I loved Zoe Saldana in Givenchy gown}


{even miley dressed to impress in Jenny Packham}

{stunning, cameron diaz in oscar de la renta }



{ageless, demi moore in Versace Atelier}



{one of my favorites, Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab}






No comments: