Sunday, March 28, 2010

They're baaack...

There are a couple of things that I love to do that are kind of embarrassing. I talk to my dogs in a very strange voice/accent, I love me a certain fish sandwich at McDonald's once and awhile, and I love geeking out, watching Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood. I have been trying to figure out when it was returning cause it feels like it hasn't been on in like a year! Well, its back...April 5th, that's right around the corner! I don't know why I like this show so much, I think its Tori, she doesn't really care what people think and she seems like a cool chick. I think their family is too cute. I read that this season they will be on a road trip the whole time. Well, whatever they do, I'm sure it will be entertaining. My DVR is ready! {Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, on Oxygen}

No comments: