Friday, March 26, 2010

Road Trip!

So, like I said, me, my mom, and my sister took off for a couple of days to Kansas City. We did some major shopping and ate some great food, it was a blast. First off we went to a MEGA Marshalls/Homegoods, I had never been to a Homegoods and it was great, very good prices. We also went to Old Time Pottery which is a huge warehouse full of anything and everything, I always find an insane deal there. We ate at the California Pizza Kitchen, so good! Our hotel was located in The Country Club Plaza, so on our second day, we walked around the plaza and went to Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Bare Escentuals, Papersouce, and ate lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. We also hit up a couple of flea markets and vintage shops, they have some great ones. And, of course we went to my favorite store, Pryde's of Westport, if you're ever in KC, you have to check it out, it has everything for the kitchen & house and so much more,there is even a bakery on the bottom floor.
I love getting out of town even if it only a day or two and only 3 hours away. Can't wait to go back!

{health food for the road}

{ Kansas City, here we come}




{retail therapy}



1 comment:

Martha Carolyn said...

Ugh, that looks like so much fun!