Friday, March 19, 2010

{Vacation!}



Its finally here! I am on a well deserved Spring Break. I don't think it could have come at a better time. I have been super stressed at work and I can't wait to just relax. I usually try and plan some kind of trip on my weeks off, but this time I am just laying low.
I am planning on: cleaning, organizing, resting,catching up on my DVR'd shows, flea marketing, planning our trip to NYC, and maybe a little baking. I am also going to Kansas City for a day or two with my mom and sister to do some retail therapy. Can't wait to go the the Country Club Plaza, Old Time Pottery, Garden Ridge and eat at The Cheesecake Factory! So, hopefully this weekend is great (hopefully no snow (?!?) in the forecast) and next week even better!

3 comments:

Martha Carolyn said...

Enjoy your vacation! Have you ever been to The Eagle's Nest in Rogers? It's a flea market that opened about 4 months ago. I went for the first time this week and really liked it. Good prices and lots of good stuff. I'm jealous of your KC trip!! Have fun! :-)

kbrothers said...

AGREE about needing a break from there! See you ton!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for KC. Tight budget but who cares as long as we are together having fun.
love, love, love ya
Mom